What is Dental Implant? Dental Implants are a fixed solution that feel and function like normal teeth meaning they don’t move which means that you can eat and smile with confidence. A dental implant acts as an artificial tooth...
Looking for the Best Dentist in Penrith? Call us today +612 4731 4655
Looking for the Best Penrith Dentist?
- Monday :8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday :8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday :8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday :8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday :8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday :8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday :Close
Take care of your teeth & gums
Researchers have found that people with gum disease are almost twice as likely to suffer from coronary heart disease…
- Brushes teeth twice a day
- Use Fluoride toothpaste
- Floss at least once a day
- Drink more water
- Have less sugary food and drinks
- Have dental checkups very 6 months
What is laser dentistry? Laser dentistry is the use of lasers to treat a number of different dental conditions. It became available in clinical dental practice for procedures involving tooth tissue since 1989. The term LASER is an acronym...
It is important to choose the best Implant Dentist that can offer you the best Dental Implant treatments What is Dental Implant? Dental implants designed to replace teeth that have been lost or removed due to severe disease and...